Make your own mobile phone with SIM808 board!
It is a developement board with SIM808 module which makes you able to use GSM communication and GPS features with your Arduino or Raspberry Pi. With this module you cand send and receive SMS, trace a location and you can even build your own cell phone.SIM808 module on card functions as GSM communicator and GPS receiver.Module is 5--26V power supply when the power supply is less than 2A the need for 9V This.Direct. Road power supply port for Another 3.5--4.2V suitable lithium for battery power supply.Computer debugging USB--TTL can be.is suitable portable. Two sets of SMA antenna port, presented the GPS and GSM antenna. two sets of IPX port, easy to embed in the aluminum box to lead out the antenna. 1 way of TTL serial port, the GPS and GSM functions can be arbitrarily switched.
To use this module, you must buy Bluetooth antenna seperately. GPS and GSM antennas are included in the set.
All GSM/GPRS shield and modules's IMEI numbers are approved by BTK and registered. You can use them in your projects with clear consience :)
SIM808 GSM Specifications:
SIM808 GPS Specifications:
- Supports Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz , compatible with all 2G networks all around the world
- Inner MT3337 GPS receiver, -165dBm precision, control on same serial port
- Earphone/ microphone outputs on card or external 32 ohm speaker + supports voice calls with electret microphon
- Sending and receiving SMS
- Sending and receiving GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP vb.)
- PWM/Buzzer vibration motor control
- Supports AT command lines, UART communication with automatic baud raye settings
- 22 tracking/66 acquisition channel
- GPS L1 C/A code
- Precision: Tracking: -165dBm, Cold start: -148dBm
- Finding Location Time(typical): Cold start: 32sn, Hot start: 1sn, Warm start: 5sn
- Accuracy: ~2.5m
Dimensions: 50.14 x 77.65 (mm)