- Payment Options
- Comments (15)
- Suggestion Box
DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Modul
DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor Card is an extremely functional and user-friendly device used in many areas from daily life to industrial applications. This board is equipped with sensitive sensors to measure and monitor temperature and humidity levels. It is designed in such a way that it can be easily used even by those who do not have technical knowledge.
DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor Card makes high accuracy measurements with Digital Sensors. Thanks to its simple configuration and fast integration, it can be used in a variety of projects, from hobby projects to professional applications. It is compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other development boards, offering flexible use to suit your project's needs.
This compact sensor board provides efficient and reliable monitoring of indoor air conditioning systems, greenhouse and storage areas, smart home automation and many other projects. Here are the features:
- Precision Digital Sensors: Measures temperature (0°C to 50°C) and humidity (20% to 90% RH) with high accuracy.
- Simple Connection and Use: Offers 3 or 4 pin connection options for easy installation.
- Widely Compatible: Works with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other development boards.
- Fast Response Time: Provides up-to-date information by quickly reading instant data.
- Compact and Durable Design: It is easy to use and durable.
DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor Card is a reliable assistant in your projects with its easy-to-use interface and high performance. Choose this affordable and reliable sensor board to precisely monitor temperature and humidity levels, increase efficiency and detect potential problems in advance.DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor Board is a module with a DHT11 sensor on it, which has been disconnected and made easier for breadboard or different uses.DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor is an advanced sensor unit that gives calibrated digital signal output. It is highly reliable and stable in long-term operation. It contains an 8-bit microprocessor, giving fast and high quality response. The unit, which measures temperature between 0 and 50°C with an error margin of 2°C, measures humidity with an error margin of 5% RH between 20-90% RH.
Pin usage: Pin is GND, s pin is digital signal output and middle pin is 5V voltage pin.
Click for an example project made with Arduino.
DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor Board Technical Specifications:
- Sensor Type: DHT11 (Digital Sensor)
- Measured Values: Temperature and Humidity
- Temperature Measurement Range: 0°C to 50°C
- Humidity Measurement Range: 20% to 90% RH (Relative Humidity)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±2°C
- Humidity Sensitivity: ±5% RH
- Digital Output: Provides digital temperature and humidity data
- Connection Type: 3-pin or 4-pin connection options
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V - 5V DC
- Current Consumption: 2.5mA (maximum)
- Size: Approx 20mm x 15mm
- Mounting Holes: 2mm diameter mounting hole
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları