Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (13)
- Suggestion Box
HC06 Module is an easy to use Bluetooth SPP(Serial Port Protocol) module and it is designed for wireless serial communication applications. Thanks to it's pins coming out from the board, you can use it easily on breadboard with Arduino or your projects and you can prototype quickly.
You can wire it to your circuits with the jumper wires sent together with the module.
You can use it in hobby, robotic or academic projects.
HC06 can be used only as a slave, unlike HC05.
Note: RX ve TX pins are 3.3V logic leveled. If you wish to use it with Arduino or another 5V logic leveled systems, you can use the diagram below.
- Bluetooth Protocol: Bluetooth 2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- 2.4GHz Communication Frequency
- Precision: ≤-80 dBm
- Output Power: ≤+4 dBm
- Asynchronous Speed: 2.1 MBps/160 KBps
- Synchronous Speed: 1 MBps/1 MBps
- Security: Identity Validation and Encryption
- Operating Voltage: 3.6-5V(3.6V Recommended)
- Current: 50 mA
- Dimensions: 43x16x7mm
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları