- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
AM2320 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor
The AM2320 digital temperature and humidity sensor is a calibrated digital signal output containing a temperature and humidity sensor complex. This little sensor is very similar to the popular DHT11/DHT22 temperature and humidity sensors, but unlike conventional DHT sensors, it has an I2C interface! With a signal transmission distance of 20 meters or more, it is the best choice for any application.
AM2320 Temperature and Humidity Sensor Technical Specifications:
- It has standard I2C and single bus output.
- Input Voltage: 3.3/DC – 5.5V/DC
- Humidity Measurement Range: 0% ~99.9% RH
- Measuring Range Temperature: -40 ~ +80°C
- Humidity Accuracy: ±3% (above 25°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.5°C
- Low Power Consumption: 350uA (Average)
- Product Dimensions: 22.5x12x4.7mm
- Item Weight: 1.1g
What are temperature sensing sensors?
Thermocouple, thermistor, resistive thermometers and semiconductor temperature sensors are examples of temperature sensing sensors.
In which areas is the resistive humidity sensor used?
It allows us to use measuring instruments in medical electronics, air conditioners, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, communications and atmospheric environmental monitoring, industrial process control, agriculture, measuring instruments and other applications.
AM2320 Temperature and Humidity Sensor Package Contents:
- 1 x AM2320 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor
Products That Can Be Used Together:
Useful Links / Documents:
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları