Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (4)
- Suggestion Box
A4988 Step Motor Driver Board is the most usefull microstep bipolar step motor driver. Driver has current limitation, reverse voltage protection and 5 different microstep reolution features. Operation voltage range is between 8V and 35V. Driver draws current 2A for each bobbin.You should settle fast diodes to output of the motors for perfection usage and avoid from external factors. Through this, reverse voltage doesn't damage motor. .Click for the fast diode which you can buy.Features :
Driver needs logic voltage source(3-5.5V) ,which is connected to VDD and GND pins, and motor power source(8-35V)which is connected to VMOT and GND. Decoupling capacitors of these sources must be compatible with board and these sources must be proper for expected currents (up to 4A for power source).
- Easy step and direction control interface
- Five different step resolution: Full step, half step, quarter step, eighth step, sixteenth step.
- Configurable current control provides draw more current for.
- Smart switch control choose direct current slowdown mode automatically(Fast slowdown and slow slowdown).
- Thermal shutdown at high temperature, reverse voltage protection, high current protection is available.
- Reverse voltage protection is available.
* If Driver draws current don't touch position of cables and motor connections. First, you should cut the power. Otherwise it may damage your driver.
MS1 MS2 MS3 Micro Resolution LOW LOW LOW Full step HIGH LOW LOW
LOW HIGH LOW Quarter step HIGH HIGH LOW Eighth step HIGH HIGH HIGH sixteenth step
Usage of Driver :
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları