- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
The gen4-PA is a programming adaptor for the gen4 display module that also breaks out the signals found on the 30-way FFC cable coming from your gen4 display module. These signals are available via 2.54mm pitch (0.1”) pads around the edge of the gen4-PA. It also groups the common 5-way signals found on other 4D Systems products (and the gen4-IB), for easy interface to other products such as our -AR and -PI kits for the Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
The gen4-PA replaces the need for a separate standard programmer, such as the uUSB-PA5 or 4D Programming Cable. The gen4-PA has the circuitry found on the uUSB-PA5-II built into it, and features a microUSB jack, for connection to your PC. Cable is not included with the gen4-PA or in our Starter Kits, this needs to be purchased seperately.
The gen4-PA can be used for programming gen4 display modules, interfacing to a breadboard for prototyping, interfacing to Arduino and Raspberry Pi interfaces (see gen4 -AR and -PI kits), or for interfacing to virtually any host.
- USB 2.0 compliant Full Speed 12Mbps maximum speed, Suspend supported.
- Hardware or Xon/Xoff handshaking supported, 300bps to 2Mbps
- UART supports 5, 6, 7, or 8 data bits, 1, 1.5 or 2 stop bits, odd/even/mark/space and no parity
- Power on reset circuit
- Virtual COM port drivers allow operation with existing COM port PC applications
- USB powered
- -40 to +85 degrees Celsius temp range
- Traffic/Operation LED indicates board status
- Breakout pads of all the signals found on the gen4 30way interface, in 2.54mm (0.1") spacing
- RoHS Compliant