- Payment Options
- Comments (32)
- Suggestion Box
Easy useage Nokia 5110 screen which you can use with Arduino and different microcontrollers is a great graphic LCD for your projects. Its control pins are drawn out by placing it on a PCB. Therefore it can be used in breadboards or different circuits easily.
This LCD module uses Philps' PCD8544 driver (Nokia 3310 driver). It is a common driver in 84x48 pixel graphic screens. Therefore there are many example application and library.Features:
- It is the screen in Nokia 3310.
- Uses Philps PCD8544 driver.
- Can be controlled with many platforms, Arduino at first.
- Dimensions: 45x43mm.
- Pins are at 3.3V level. Can be adjusted to 5V systems with some resistor. Check the documents section for more detailed information.
- Click here for Arduino Playground page.
- Click here for LCD datasheet.
- Click here for example project.
- Click here for Bitmap converter.
- Click here for example code.
If you need large amount stock , please contact us.