7-Segment Shield for Arduino
Brand / Origin
Buy wholesale for more discount!
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (2)
- Suggestion Box
It is a shield with 4 figured 7- segment indicator which can be used on applications such as clock, tempature measuring, indicator with Arduino. There are header connections ready for you to use various tempature sensors and bluetooth modules directly on it. It has 3 button, 1 trimpot (connected to Analog 0 input ) and a buzzer.
Documents:FeaturesShield Type:Display,OtherGenuine or Clone:
- Compatible with Arduino UNO, Leonardo, Mega
- 4 figured 7- segment display (drives with 74HC595)
- Ready connection headers for DS18B20 and LM35 tempature sensors
- 3296 trimpot connected to Analog 0 input ( for applications such as voltage reading, adjusting LED brighness)
- Infrared receiver connection ( for remote control applications)
- Buzzer (for applications such as alarm, playing melody)
- Header connection for bluetooth or voice recognition module
- To connect various sensors easily 4 header conncetion on digital 5, 6, 9 and analog 5 pins
- Dimensions: 69 x 54 x 11 (mm)
- Weight: 27 gr
Sizin İçin Seçtiklerimiz
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları