- Payment Options
- Comments (8)
- Suggestion Box
Flame Sensor can be used to detect fire source or other light sources of the wavelength in the range of 760nm - 1100 nm. It has an IR receiver on it. It can be used as a flame detector in fire fighting robots. You can set it's sensitivity via the trimpot on it. It provides both analog and digital outputs. The sensor comes with female-female jumper wires.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Signal Output : 20 cm(4.8V) - 100 cm (1V)
- It can be used in fire fighting robots and flame detecting systems.
- It can be used as IR receiver.
- Dimensions: 18 mm x 12 mm
- It has a M3 screw hole for mounting.