TEA5767 FM Stereo Radio Module
Brand / Origin
Buy wholesale for more discount!
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (5)
- Suggestion Box
This is an I2C controlled stereo FM radio modul that can be used with Arduino or other microcontoroller boards. You can build you own stereo FM radio with this product. The module contains 1/8" (3.5 mm) headset / speaker jack and external antenna connection. It uses TEA5767 chip as Tuner circuit and TDA1308 chip as audio amplifier.Sample project:Technical Details:
- Power supply: 5V
- Circuit board size: 31mm * 30mm
- Frequency range : 76-108 MHZ
- With the power supply reverse protection diode
- Power output filter inductance on board
- Multiple capacitance combination filter
- Blue power light
- The antenna port can be directly pull plug
- I2C bus communication
- Built in Phillips FM radio special chip module TEA5767
- On board headphone amplifier chip TDA1308 as audio amplification
Sizin İçin Seçtiklerimiz
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları