- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Mini ST-LINK/V2 on a small single board, an extreme low cost solution for in-circuit debugger/programmer for STM8 and STM32.
- Onboard 500mA self-recovery fuse to avoid harming by short circuit
- Dual voltage output (3.3V/5V), easy for debugging/programming
- Standard USB interface for direct connection to PC
- Debugging/Programing performance
- Debugging : run at full-speed, single-stepped, breakpoints, viewing variables and registers, etc.
- Programming : supports FLASH ROM, EEPROM, AFR, etc.
- USB2.0 combined with SWIM/SWD interfaces : quick response for debugging & fast speed for programming
- Upgradable firmware
- The firmware is upgradable to support more devices in the future
- Automatically upgraded
- Supported software
- ST-LINK Utility v2.0 (or higher ver.)
- STVD Version 4.2.1 (or higher ver.)
- STVP Version 3.2.3 (or higher ver.)
- IAR EWARM Revision v6.20 (or higher ver.)
- IAR EWSTM8 Revision v1.30 (or higher ver.)
- KEIL RVMDK Revision v4.21 (or higher ver.)
- Supported devices
- All the STM8 devices with SWIM interface
- All the STM32 devices with SWD interface
ST-LINK/V2 (mini) Vs ST-LINK/V2 Vs ST-LINK
COMPARE ST-LINK/V2 (MINI) ST-LINK/V2 ST-LINK REMARKS SWD voltage range 1.65V - 3.6V 1.65V - 3.6V 3V - 3.6V ST-LINK/V2 and ST-LINK/V2 (mini) support STM32 low voltage devices SWIM voltage range 1.65V - 5.5V 1.65V - 5.5V 1.65V - 5.5V Supports SWV NO YES NO For the moment, only STM32 supports SWV while STM8 doesn't Debug interfaces 2 2 1 ST-LINK/V2 and ST-LINK/V2 (mini) support STM8/STM32 with separated interfaces LED indicator Dual color LED Dual color LED Red LED Dual color LED allows indicating more status Fuse YES NO NO Fuse for avoid harming by short circuit
Connecting with PC
While connecting the ST-LINK/V2 (mini) to the computer through USB interface, the USB driver is required and should be installed correctly first.
Click on the link to download : ST-LINK/V2 USB driver for Windows 7, Vista and XP
Connection with STM8/STM32 applications
The ST-LINK/V2 (mini) should be connected to the STM8 application via the SWIM interface.
DEBUGGER PIN TARGET BOARD PIN DESCRIPTION VCC MCU VCC STM8 VCC SWIM MCU SWIM STM8 SWIM PIN GND GND STM8 GND RST MCU RESET STM8 RESET PIN
The ST-LINK/V2 (mini) should be connected to the STM32 application via the SWD interface.
DEBUGGER PIN TARGET BOARD PIN DESCRIPTION VCC MCU VCC STM32 VCC SWDIO MCU SWDIO STM32 SWD SWDIO GND GND STM32 GND SWCLK MCU SWCLK STM32 SWD SWCLK
Please note that the VCC and GND should be connected correctly to avoid any harm to the ST-LINK/V2 (mini).
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları