- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
10 Pin to 6 Pin Adapter Board AVRISP USBASP STK500
This is 10 Pin to 6 Pin Adapter Board AVR ISP USBASP STK500. The standard 10PIN programmer can be used to interface to the standard 6PIN interface converter. AVR MCU development board can be used to download interface converter, and also an Arduino development board for ISP interface converter available. The biggest advantage of this adapter is that you can connect it directly to your Arduino. In this way, there is a minimum chance of making a mistake during the connection. Each converter has labels on its pins, so you can use it with longer cables.
10 Pin to 6 Pin Adapter Board Pin Diagram:
10 Pin to 6 Pin Adapter Board Technical Specifications:
- Kits with 6 Pin ISP sockets such as Arduino Uno R3, Arduino Mega2560 can be used for programming.
- AVRISP MKII can be used with programmers like USBASP STK500.
- Made of high quality material, practical and durable.
- Number of Pinon USBASP sides: 10
- Number of pinon devices under the programming side: 6
- Connector type on USBASP side: Male
- Type of connector on the device on the programming side: Female
- PCB color: Black
10 Pin to 6 Pin Adapter Board Dimensions:
Supported Development Boards:
- Arduino UNO R3
- Arduino leonardo
- Arduino-Pro mini
- Arduino Mega2560
- USBASP V2.0
- USBASP V1.0
10 Pin to 6 Pin Adapter Board Package Contents:
- 1 x 10 Pin to 6 Pin Adapter Board AVRISP USBASP STK500
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları