- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Stepper Motor Driver Controller (Speed, Forward and Reverse Control, Pulse Generation, PWM Controller)
The stepper motor driver controller is a pulse generation module. This controller is capable of generating a PWM signal. The board has a jumper, the selection can be set with the default provided in the pulse frequency signal. The movement and return of the motor can be controlled by pressing the button. The speed of the motor can be controlled by adjusting the frequency of the potentiometer.
Stepper Motor Driver Controller Features:
- The pwm controller module is provided as a stepper driver signal. It is necessary to have a driver to control the stepper motor, but also to use it.
- The controller has a total of three types of frequency signals, high, medium and low for selecting jumpers. Controller + Stepper Driver + Stepper Motor + DC Power Supply can form a simple control platform.
- By pressing the button, the forward-backward rotation of the motor and the on-off button can be controlled.
- The speed of the motor can be controlled by adjusting the potentiometer to change the frequency.
- The original motor forward-reverse and on-off switches are ordinary self-locking switches.
Stepper Motor Driver Controller Technical Specifications:
- Power Supply Voltage: 15-160V/5-12V
- High Frequency: 5.8KHZ-127KHZ
- Medium Frequency: 590HZ-15.8KHZ
- Low Frequency: 82HZ-2.3KHZ
- Length: 66x50x36mm
- Weight: 50gr
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları