- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
1 Pair 16mm RT40K High Sensitivity Split Ultrasonic Sensor
The 40kHz 16mm ultrasonic sensor can detect objects in a certain area and gives the distance value between the sensor and the object. The sensor has an operating frequency of 40 KHz. 40 KHz signals propagate as sound waves in the direction of the target, and the reflected waves are detected by the sensor. Then, the distance measurement is made by calculating the time elapsed between the sent signal and the received signals.
High Sensitivity Split Ultrasonic Sensor Uses:
- Object Detection
- Robot Control
- Distance Measurement
- Status Detection
High Sensitivity Split Ultrasonic Sensor Advantages:
- The ultrasonic sensor measures the water level that is not in contact with the medium to be measured. This is the biggest advantage of ultrasonic sensors. Therefore, the lifetime of the ultrasonic sensor will be much more durable than direct contact sensors.
- Easy to install.
- Response time is fast.
- The distance is adjustable.
High Sensitivity Split Ultrasonic Sensor Technical Specifications:
- Maximum Input Voltage: 80V
- Sensitivity: Min. -65dB
- Nominal Frequency: 40kHz±1kHz
- Usage Method: Transmitter/receiver
- SPL: 114dB
- Orientation: 80°C
- Static Capacitance: 2200pF
- Detectable Range: 0.2~18m
- Operating Temperature: -20~ +70℃
- Weight: 2.31g
- Diameter: 16mm
- Outer Body: Aluminum
High Sensitivity Split Ultrasonic Sensor Package Contents:
- 1 Pair 16mm RT40K High Sensitivity Split Ultrasonic Sensor
Products That Can Be Used Together:
Useful Links / Documents:
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları