- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Complete Robotics Set with 310 parts, new ROBOTICS TXT controller and extended ROBO Pro software for control of mobile and stationary robot models. A camera allows images to be transferred via USB or WiFi, color recognition, line tracing and motion recognition. The controller has the following features: Color 2.4" touch display, combined WLAN/Bluetooth module, Micro SD card slot for additional memory space, IR receiver diode, integrated loud speaker, 4 motor outputs, 8 digital/analog inputs for sensors and 4 high speed numerical inputs. Additional sensors and actuators such as encoder motors, XS motor, mini-switches, NTC resistors, phototransistors and LED's allow construction of mobile rover vehicle, surveillance stations, alarm centers, etc.! Preprogrammed modules are also provided for beginners. This set is compatible with other COMPUTING construction sets. Including didactic information material for support of construction and programming. Required: Accu Set
Incl. ROBOTICS TXT Controller, Software ROBO Pro (System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10), USB camera (1 MP), 2x encoder motor, XS motor, 2x LED's, 2x switch, phototransistor, NTC resistor.
Data ROBOTICS TXT Controller:
The compact ROBOTICS TXT Controller (90 x 90 x 25mm) can be controlled easily with the color 2.4" touch display. The combined Bluetooth/WiFi RF module provides the perfect, wireless interface for numerous applications. The numerous interfaces also include a USB host port for USB sticks and other components such as the fischertechnik USB camera. The integrated Micro SD card slot allows expansion of the memory capacity. Controllers can be coupled.
• Dual Processor: ARM Cortex A8 (32bit/600MHz) + Cortex M3
• Memory capacity: 128 MB DDR3 RAM, 64 MB Flash
• Memory expansion Micro SD card slot
• Display: Color 2.4" touch display (320x240 pixels)
• 8 Universal inputs: Digital/analog 0-9VDC, analog 0-5 kΩ
• 4 high speed numerical inputs: Digital, frequency up to 1kHz
• 4 Motor outputs 9V/250mA (max: 800 mA): speed infinitely controllable, short-circuit proof, alternative 8 single outputs for components such as lights, etc.
• Combined Bluetooth/WiFi RF module: BT 2.1 EDR+ 4.0, WLAN 802.11 b/g/n
• Infrared receiver diode: for fischertechnik Control Set transmitter
• USB 2.0 Client: Mini USB port for connection to PC
• USB Host interface: USB A port for fischertechnik USB camera, USB sticks, etc.
• Camera interface: over USB Host, Linux camera driver integrated into operating system
• 10-pin male connector for additional inputs and outputs as well as I2C interface
• Integrated loud speaker
• Integrated real time clock with exchangeable buffer battery: for capturing measured values within a defined period of time
• Linux-based open source operating system
• Programming possible with ROBO Pro, C-Compiler, PC-Library, and many others.
• Link to smartphones/tablet PC's via Bluetooth or WLAN, allowing them to be used as terminals for the controller. Programming using ROBO-Pro software.
• Dimensions: 90 x 90 x 25 mm
• Power supply: 9V DC 3.45 mm socket, or 2.5 mm fischertechnik sockets (for Accu Set)
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları