ESP8266 Wifi Serial Transceiver Module is a very economic and usefull Wifi module. It supports TCP/IP protocol.
ESP8266 has inner antenna on itself. Therefore it can easily connect to Wifi network in environment, it can transmit and receive data packages.
- 802.11 b/g/n support
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P) Support
- Inner TCP/IP protocol stack
- +19,5dBm output power (on 802.11b mode)
- Leak current < 10uA
- Inner 32-bit processor with low power consumption
- SDIO 1.1/2.0, SPI and UART support
- STBC, 1x1 MIMO, 2x1 MIMO
- Turning on and receiving data package time < 2ms
- Power consumption on Stand-by state < 1mW