Same Day Shipping
If you purchase before 3.00 pm, your products will ship at the same day. Except saturday and sunday
Add to Favorites
You can add this product on your list and check it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Through DRV8833 Motor Driver Board, you can seperately drive two motors which don't need high power. DRV8833 supports 2.7V - 10.8V voltage range and can deliver continuously 1.2A and peak 2A current. Board is solid and safe with it's reverse voltage, low voltage, high current and temperature protections.
- Operation Voltage: 2,7-10,8 V
- Output Current: Continuous 1.2A, peak 2A for each motor.
- Motor ouputs can be connected as parallel. Through this, board can deliver continuously 2.4A , peak 4A current.
- 3 V logic signal compatible inputs are available
- Low voltage, over current and termal shotdown
- Current limiting property is available on the board. For activating this property, you can cut fields which have shown in the picture with a knife and solder resistor to the shown field.
- Information about resistor values for configurate current limiting value are available at product datasheet.
- Dimensions : 1.3 x 2 cm
- Weight : 1 gr
Motor Connections :
Circuit schematic of Board :