Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 3:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Through DRV8833 Motor Driver Board, you can seperately drive two motors which don't need high power. DRV8833 supports 2.7V - 10.8V voltage range and can deliver continuously 1.2A and peak 2A current. Board is solid and safe with it's reverse voltage, low voltage, high current and temperature protections.
- Operation Voltage: 2,7-10,8 V
- Output Current: Continuous 1.2A, peak 2A for each motor.
- Motor ouputs can be connected as parallel. Through this, board can deliver continuously 2.4A , peak 4A current.
- 3 V logic signal compatible inputs are available
- Low voltage, over current and termal shotdown
- Current limiting property is available on the board. For activating this property, you can cut fields which have shown in the picture with a knife and solder resistor to the shown field.
- Information about resistor values for configurate current limiting value are available at product datasheet.
- Dimensions : 1.3 x 2 cm
- Weight : 1 gr
Motor Connections :
Circuit schematic of Board :