Same Day Shipping
If you purchase before 3pm, your products will ship at the same day. Except saturday and sunday
Add to Favorites
You can add this product on your list and check it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (1)
- Suggestion Box
This breakout board allows you to connect additional circuits and hardware to the pins on the edge of the BBC micro:bit. It provides access to a large number of processor pins allowing a lot of extra functionality to be added.
- Provides additional I/O lines, access to buttons A and B, LED matrix outputs and I2C bus
- 21 Pins broken out to a row of solderable pads
- PCB includes a prototyping area with 3V and 0V rows
- Labelled pins and clear straightforward documentation
- Supplied pre-built so no soldering required
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 60x40x12mm