Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (1)
- Suggestion Box
This breakout board allows you to connect additional circuits and hardware to the pins on the edge of the BBC micro:bit. It provides access to a large number of processor pins allowing a lot of extra functionality to be added.
- Provides additional I/O lines, access to buttons A and B, LED matrix outputs and I2C bus
- 21 Pins broken out to a row of solderable pads
- PCB includes a prototyping area with 3V and 0V rows
- Labelled pins and clear straightforward documentation
- Supplied pre-built so no soldering required
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 60x40x12mm
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları