Ai-WB2-13 Wi-Fi Bluetooth Development Board
Brand / Origin
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
AI-WB2-13-Kit is a device development board for AIWB 2-13 modules. AIWB 2-13 a Shenzhen AI-Thinker Technology Co.,Ltd. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth module provided by It The module is powered by BL602 chip as the core processor and duplicating Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n protocol and BLE 5.0. BL602 chip built-in 32-bit RISC CPU with low power consumption, 276KB RAM and a wide range of sound effects including SDIO, SPI, UART, VDC, IR, remote, PWM, ADC, DAC, PIR, and GPIO. widely available
Ai-WB2-13-Kit Technical Specifications:
- It implemented the IEEE 802.11 B/g/n protocol.
- WPS / WEP / WPA / WPA2 Personal / WPA2 Enterprise / wpa3 approved.
- It achieved a maximum speed of 72.2 Mbps and a bandwidth of 20 MHz.
- Bluetooth BLE 5.0.
- Station + BLE mode, station + SoftAP + BLE mode applied.
- Replaced 32 Bit RISC CPU and 276 KB RAM.
- Safe Boot. ECC-256 signed images are supported.
- Successful and complete aes real-time AES decryption (OTFAD) on QSPI and SPI Flash.
- Passed AES 128, 192 and 256 bit encryption engines.
- It succeeded SHA-1/224/256.
- True random number generator. (TRNG)
- The public key accelerator (PKA) has completed many basic operations. (This software allows running application such as signature and verification)
- Integrated with Wi-Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA/Bluetooth.
- Quick reception of universal AT commands.
Sizin İçin Seçtiklerimiz
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları