STM32F429I-DISC1 Discovery Developement Kit
Brand / Origin
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
The 32F429IDISCOVERY kit leverages the capabilities of the STM32F429 high-performance microcontrollers, to allow users to easily develop rich applications with advanced Graphic User interfaces.
With the latest board enhancement, the new STM32F429I-DISC1 order code has replaced the old STM32F429I-DISCO order code.
-Debug port-Virtual COM port (with new order code only)-Mass storage (with new order code only)
- STM32F429ZIT6 microcontroller featuring 2 Mbytes of Flash memory, 256 Kbytes of RAM in an LQFP144 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 on STM32F429I-DISCO (old order code) or ST-LINK/V2-B on STM32F429I-DISC1 (new order code)
- mbed™ -enabled (see http://mbed.org) with the new order code only
- USB functions:
-LD1 (red/green) for USB communication-LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power-on-Two user LEDs: LD3 (green), LD4 (red)-Two USB OTG LEDs: LD5 (green) VBUS and LD6 (red) OC (over-current)
- Board power supply: through the USB bus or from an external 3 V or 5 V supply voltage
- 2.4" QVGA TFT LCD
- 64-Mbit SDRAM
- L3GD20, ST-MEMS motion sensor 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- Six LEDs:
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG with micro-AB connector
- Extension header for LQFP144 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and an easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part o
- STM32F429I-DISCO gerber files
- STM32F429I-DISCO BOM
- Discovery kit with STM32F429ZI MCU user manual
- Getting started with STM32 MCU Discovery Kits software development tools
- Getting started with STM32F429 Discovery software development tools
Sizin İçin Seçtiklerimiz
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları