SparkFun 16 Output I/O Expander Breakout - SX1509
Brand / Origin
Out of stockStoklara düşünce haber ver Alert when in stock
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
You will be able to add 16 extra I/O ports to your DIY projects using I2C communication with this SX1509 input/output expander breakout. This modul provides not only digital I/O but also PWM out. This means you can arrange the brightness of your LEDs or pilot servo motors. You will be able to connect 64 button keypad (8x8 order) with the internal keypad support of this expander modul.
The I/O pins on the board operates on 1.2 V - 3.6 V (but also compatible with 5 V too). By this feature You can use this breakout as a logic voltage level converter. Additionally, it is possible to change the I2C adress of the board using the soldering jumpers placed on the back of the PCB.
- Enable Direct Level Shifting Between I/O Banks and Host Controller
- 5.5V Tolerant I/Os, Up to 15mA Output Sink on All I/Os
- Integrated LED Driver with Intensity Control
- On-Chip Keypad Scanning Engine Supports Up to 8x8 Matrix (64 Keys)
- 16 Channels of True Bi-directional Style I/O
- 400kHz I2C Compatible Slave Interface
- Eagle Files
- Hookup Guide
- GitHub (Design Files)
- GitHub (Library)
Sizin İçin Seçtiklerimiz
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları