Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
RPi Camera (M), Fisheye Lens
Raspberry Pi Camera supports all revisions of Pi. The viewing angle is 200 degrees. It comes with infrared LED and supports night vision. RPi Camera (M), Fisheye Lens gives us wider field of view. Normal IR cameras take curious reddish photos in daylight as the CCD has no IR filter and therefore can capture images at night using the IR fill light.
RPi Camera (M), Fisheye Lens Specifications:
- 2592 × 1944 photo resolution.
- Support for 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video recording.
- Fisheye Lens offers a wider field of view.
- 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor.
- Adjustable focus distance.
- Raspberry Pi Camera supports all revisions of Pi.
- Size: 25mm x 24mm.
- CCD size: 1/4 inch.
- Aperture (F): 2.
- Focal Length : 0.87mm.
- Angle of View (diagonal): 200 degrees (other regular cameras typically 72 degrees).
- Sensor best resolution: 1080p.
RPi Camera (M), Fisheye Lens Package Contents:
- Used for attachment.
- Provides 3.3V power output.
- Supports connecting fill flash LED.
- RPi Camera (M) x1
15 pin FFC (opposite side contact) x1
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları