Stokta Yok Stoklara düşünce haber ver
Aynı Gün Kargo
Saat 15:30’a kadar yapılan alımlarda aynı gün kargo imkanı
Alışveriş Listeme Ekle
Bu ürünü listenize ekleyerek daha sonra inceleyebilirsiniz.
- Ürün Özellikleri
- Ödeme Seçenekleri
- Yorumlar (0)
- Tavsiye Et
- Öneri Kutusu
INTRODUCTIONThe TF Mini LiDAR is an unidirectional laser range finder based upon time-of-flight (ToF) technology. It consists of special optical and electronic devices, which integrates adaptive algorithm for indoor and outdoor application environment. It has tiny body and high performance in distance measurement.
The laser sensor can be used as a distance-measuring tool to detect the distance from it to obstacles. It can also be used as an eye of a robot; it provides distance information for robotic safe avoidance and route selection. It supports for system automation in a variety of machine control scenarios. Because of its small size, light weight and low power consumption, it is also suitable for altitude hold quad-copters and terrain following.
Figure 1: TF Mini Optical Stimulation Light Path
TF Mini's maximum detection distance is 12 meters. TF Mini also supports 100Hz sampling resolution, within 6 meters, its accuracy is within 4cm, 6~12 meters, accuracy within 6 cm. FOV of 2.3 degree. Its anti-interference is strong, and can work in outdoor light; the overall weight is 4.7g.
Measurement range schematic diagram
TF Mini LiDAR adopts UART (TTL) communication interface, can supplied by standard 5V, and its average power consumption is 0.6w. It can be compatible with a variety of Arduino controllers. With the DFRobot Gravity IO Expansion Shield, Arduino can be plugged in directly without additional wiring.
It can be easily integrated into the system when used with the Arduino library developed by DFRobot.Arduino TF mini Connection Diagramdistance meter and obstacle detector with a mini td LiDAR (ToF) Laser and arduinoNOTE:Getting Started with LIDAR
- The product may be invalid when probing objects with high reflectivity, such as mirrors and smooth tiles.
- When there are transparent objects, such as glass and water, between the product and the tested object, it may become invalid.
- Do not touch the circuit board with your bare hands. If necessary, please wear an electrostatic wristband or antistatic gloves.
- Unidirectional laser range finder
- Maximum Detection Range: 12m
- Perform excellent in distance measurement, high precision.
- Support 100Hz sampling resolution, responsive.
- Small size and low power consumption.
- Machine control and safety measurement systems
- Laser range finder robot
- Altitude hold quad-copters and terrain following
- Voltage Range: 4.5V-6V
- Communication Interface: UART (TTL)
- Working Range: 0.3m-12m (indoor)
- The Maximum Range of Reflectivity 10%:5m
- Average Power: 0.6W
- Acceptance Angle: 2.3°
- Minimum Resolution: 5mm
- Refresh Frequency: 100Hz
- Ranging Accuracy: 1% (<6m), 2% (6 ~ 12m)
- Ranging Unit: mm
- Band: 850nm
- Size: 1.65in x0.59in x0.63in / 42mm x15mm x16mm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~75°C
- Anti-light Environment: 70Klux
- Weight: 4.7g
- TF Mini LiDAR(12m) x1
- TF Mini LiDAR(12m) A wire x1
- TF Mini LiDAR(12m) B wire x1