- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
INTRODUCTIONSolar Power Manager Micro is a micro power, high-efficiency solar power management module, designed for powering IoT based low-power wireless sensors or controllers with 1V~3V small size solar panels. Benefited from its extremely low power dissipation and MPPT (maximum power point tracking), the module is able to maximize the conversion efficiency of solar energy under weak sunlight. These features make low-power wireless devices charge-free and battery replacement-free possible by pure solar power.
The module employs constant voltage ratio MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) algorithm to maximize output power of the solar panel under various sunlight. It can charge a 3.7V lipo battery through solar or USB, providing charge current up to 70mA or 100mA respectively. A 3.3V 90mA regulated output can handle burst current of most low-power wireless devices during transmitting or receiving. In low-power solar projects, lipo battery may suffer from over-discharge problem when it is cloudy for days, or the capacity of battery can not meet the device’s need. The battery over-charge and over-discharge protections are designed to prevent such problems to extend battery life.
Check the brief specification for all Solar Power Manager Series Products.
BOARD OVERVIEWSolar Power Manager MicrodBoard Overview
CONNECTION DIAGRAMPower micro:bit with Small Solar PanelPower Firebeetle Series with Small Solar Panel
Solar Power Manager Series Name Solar Power Manager v1.0 Solar Power Manager 5v v1.1 Solar Power Manager Micro v1.0 Solar Power Manager v1.0 SKU DFR0535 DFR0559 DFR0579 DFR0580 Solar Power Management IC LTC3652 CN3065 SPV1050 CN3767 Solar Input Voltage 7V-30V 4.4V-6V 0.5V-4V 15V-25V Maximum Charge Current 2A(Solar/USB) 900mA(Solar/USB) 70mA(Solar)/100mA(USB) 4A(Solar) Topology DC-DC Buck Linear Regulator DC-DC Boost DC-DC Buck Battery 3.7V Lithium Battery 3.7V Lithium Battery 3.7V Lithium Battery 12V Lead-Acid Battery MPPT 9V/12V/18V Optional 5V Fixed 75% Open Voltage Fixed 18V Battery Protections Over Charge/Over Discharge/Over Current/Reverse Connection Protections Over Charge/Over Discharge/Over Current/Reverse Connection Protections Over Charge/Over Discharge/Reverse Connection Protections Over Charge/Over Discharge/Reverse Connection Protections Output Protections Short Circuit/Over Current/Over Heat Protections Short Circuit/Over Current Protections Short Circuit/Over Current Protections Short Circuit/Over Current/Over Heat Protections USB Charge IN Yes Yes Yes No USB OUT 5V 1.5A 5V 1A No 5V 2.5A x2 Regulated OUT Three Regulated Outputs 3.3V 1A；5V 1.5A；9V/12V 0.5A One Regulated Output 5V 1A One Regulated Output 3.3V 90mA Two Outputs 5V 5A; 12V 8A Dimension 78.0mm×68.0mm 33.0mm×63.0mm 30.0mm×30.0mm 68.0mm×68.0mm Features
A complete multifunction solar power management module.
Applications: Small Solar Street Lamp, Solar Powered Robots
For 9V/12V/18V Solar Panels within20w
A small and easy-to-use 5V solar power management module.
Applications: Solar Power Bank, Solar Environment Monitors
For 5V Solar Panels within 10W
A micro power solar power management module for low-power sensors and controllers.
Applications: Wireless Sensor Network, BLE iBecon
For 1V/2V/3V Solar Panels within 0.5W
A medium power solar management module for 12V lead-acid batteries.
Applications: Street lighting, intelligent agriculture, environmental monitoring station, UPS
For 18V Solar Panels within 100WArduino GSM Module Poultry Temperature Project
- Constant voltage ratio MPPT algorithm, maximizing solar power conversion
- Designed for 1V ~ 3V small solar panels, ultra low power design
- Solar/USB two charging methods
- Multiple protections extending battery life
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Bluetooth iBeacon
- Solar Powered Toys
- Micro Solar Power Management Module
- Solar Power Management IC: SPV1050
- Solar Input Voltage (SOLAR IN): 0.5V~4V
- Battery Input (BAT IN): 3.7V Lithium Battery
- Maximum Charge Current: 100mA@USB IN；70mA@SOLAR IN
- Over-charge Protection Threshold: 4.2V
- Over-discharge Protection Threshold: 3.1V
- Regulated Power Supply: 3.3V 90mA@BAT IN 3.7V
- Quiescent Current: <3 uA
- Protection Functions
- BAT IN: Over-discharge/Over-charge/Reverse Connection Protections
- OUT: Short Circuit/Over Current Protections
- Operation Temperature: -40℃～85℃
- Dimension: 30.0mm*30.0mm
Solar Panel 2V 160mA
- Nominal Voltage (VMP): 2V
- Nominal Current (IMP): 160mA
- Open Circuit Voltage (IOC): 2.4V
- Short Circuit Current (ISC): 190mA
- Solar Cell Material: Monocrystalline Silicon
- Other Features: Waterproof, Oil Resistant and Corrosion Resistant
- Dimension: 50mm*50mm
- Solar Power Manager Micro x1
- Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Panel 2V 160mA 50*50mm x1
- Red Single Conductor Wire 15cm 24AWG x2
- Black Single Conductor Wire 15cm 24AWG x2
- PH2.0-2P Male Power Wire 15cm x1
- XH2.54-2P Header x2