- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Raspberry Pi RP2040
High performance. Low cost. small package.
Flexible I/O connects the RP2040 to the physical world, allowing it to talk to virtually any external device. High performance breezes on integer workloads. Low cost helps ease the barrier to entry.
It's not just a powerful chip: it's designed to help you carry every last drop of that power. With six independent RAM banks and a fully connected switch at the heart of the bus structure, you can easily set up parallel operation of cores and DMA engines without contention.
The RP2040 builds on Raspberry Pi's commitment to inexpensive, efficient computing in a small and powerful 7mm × 7mm package containing only two square millimeters of 40nm silicon.
Micro machine learning
Two fast cores, plenty of on-chip RAM, and a
RP2040 with TensorFlow Lite port, machine learning
It is a great platform for applications.
Raspberry Pi RP2040 Features:
- RP2040 is Raspberry Pi's first microcontroller. It brings our signature values such as high performance, low cost and ease of use to the microcontroller field.
- It provides professional users with unrivaled power and flexibility with a large on-chip memory, symmetrical dual-core processor complex, deterministic bus structure, and a rich set of peripherals enriched by our unique Programmable I/O (PIO) subsystem. With detailed documentation, a brilliant MicroPython port, and a UF2 bootloader in ROM, it has the lowest possible entry barrier for beginner and hobbyist users.
- The RP2040 is a stateless device with support for cached in-place execution from external QSPI memory. This design decision allows you to choose the appropriate non-volatile storage density for your application and take advantage of the low pricing of commercial Flash parts.
- The RP2040 is built on a modern 40nm process node that provides high performance, low dynamic power consumption and low leakage with various low power modes to support extended operation on battery power.
Raspberry Pi RP2040 Technical Specifications:
- Dual coreCortex-M0 + @ 133MHz
- 264KB Ram on chip
- Support for up to 16MB off-chip Flash memory via QSPI bus
- DMA controller
- Interpolator and integer divider peripherals
- 30 GPIO pins, 4 of which can be used as analog inputs
- 2 × UART
- 2 × SPI controllers
- 2 × I2C controllers
- 16 × PWM channels
- 1 × USB 1.1 controller and PHY with host and device support
- 8 × Raspberry Pi Programmable I/O (PIO) state machinesri
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları