- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
OV5640 Camera Board (B), 5 Megapixel (2592x1944), Fisheye Lens
The OV5640 Camera Board (B) is a simple digital camera that adopts the OV5640 base. It allows you to take photos or record videos with your development board. It also expands the capabilities of the microcontroller thanks to its ability to take pictures and record videos.
OV5640 Camera Board (B) Technical Specifications:
- Pixel: 5 megapixels
- Resolution: 2592x1944
- Sensor: OV5640
- 1.4 x 1.4 mm pixels with OmniBSI technology, high sensitivity, low crosstalk, low noise
- Automatic image control components: AEC, AWB, ABF, ABLC, etc.
- Image quality controls: color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness, lens correction, etc.
- You can use image scaling, panning, windowing, etc. gone.
- CCD size: 1/4 inch
- Aperture (F): 2.5
- Focal Length: 2.0mm
- Cross: 170 degrees (fisheye)
- Output Formats:
- HAM RGB
- Compressed Data
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Control Interface: SCCB (I2C compatible)
- Data Interface: DVP 8 bit
- Size: 35.70mm × 23.90mm
- Raspberry Pi - Jetson Nano - 10.1inch Capacitive Touch LCD (E) Display Module for PC - 1024×600 Pixel HDMI - IPS Fully Laminated Display
- 7inch Capacitive Touch LCD Display Module for Raspberry Pi - DSI Interface - 1024x600 Pixel IPS
- Raspberry Pi için 7inç Kapasitif Dokunmatik Ekran Modülü - 800×480 Piksel - DSI Arayüzü
- 2.8inch Capacitive Touch LCD Display Module for Raspberry Pi - 480x640 Pixels DPI - IPS - Full Laminated Toughened Glass Cover - Low Power
- 4inch Square Capacitive Touch LCD (C) Display Module for Raspberry Pi - 720×720 Pixels DPI - IPS - Toughened Glass Cover - Low Power
Products that can be used together:
Useful Links / Documents:
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları