- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
LSM303DLHC is a IMU (Multiple Sensor Unit) Card designed by Pololu Company by combining triaxial accelerometer and triaxial compass sensor. Due to I²C interface you can read this six axis' measurements easily. With voltage regulators based on the card it can be used between 2.5-5.5 V input voltage.
With standard pinouts it can be used with breadboard. You can find sample code and documents about usage of sensor at dcuments part at the bottom of the page.
- Size: 0x 23 x 3 mm
- Weigh: 0.6 g
- Input Voltage: 2.5V-5.5V
- Supply Current: 10mA
- Data Out: I²C
- Accelerometer: Per axis 12 Bits resolution
- Compass (Manyetometer): Per axis 12 Bits resolution
- Sensitivity Scale:
- Accelerometer: ± 2, ± 4, ± 8 veya ± 16 g
- Compass (Manyetometer): ± 1.3, ± 1.9, ± 2.5, ± 4.0, ± 4.7, ± 5.6, or ± 8.1 gauss
VIN, GND, SCL and SDA are the pins that using for making various readings by operating this sensor. VIN is the pin that input voltage is supplied and this voltage can be between 2.5V-5.5V. GND pin is the ground pin. SCL and SDA pins are the pins that we make reading from sensors. These pins must be connected to I²C bus line. (If the regulator on the card do not be wanted to use, VIN pin should be void and VDD pin should be supported with 3.3V voltage.)
- Please click for LSM303D datasheet.
- Please click for card sheme.
- Please click forusage of product application notes.
- Please click for detailed information about usage of I²C .
- Please click for LSM303 Arduino library.
- Please click for the application about usage of sensor.
- Please click for sample arduino code.