- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
K type thermocouple is a amplifier circuit that can be used with temperature sensors. It operates with 3 V - 18 V DC and gives analog output signal.
You can use this formula for temperature measurings: Temperature = (Vout - 1.25) / 0.005 V. For example, if the Vout voltage is 1.5 V, temperature becomes (1.5 - 1.25) / 0.005 = 50 °C. It operates just with K type thermocoules.
- Dimensions: 20 mm x 16 mm x 2 mm
- Weight: 1.1 gr
- Precision: ± 1°C in the room temperature, ± 2°C between -25 °C and +400 °C.
- Highest temperature can be measured: +400 °C
- Lowest temperature can be measured: -25 °C
- Operating voltage: 3 V - 18 V DC