- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
From now on, only a word is enough instead of a button in your projects!This shield is used especially for voice commands in Arduino. You can do many great projects such as; voice door lock circuit or voice recognition to start your mini vehicle. Do not bother pressing a button when starting or working on your project.EasyVR Shield 3 is designed as Arduino compatible Eas13950 yVR 3 module adaptor board to make it easy for Arduino users.Shield is compatible with any Arduino with UNO-R3 shield headers.Also with IOREF you can choose EasyVR's operating voltage as 3.3V or 5V.
Example Application:Document & Usefull Links
- Compatible with all Arduinos including UNO R3 v1.0 and old Arduino boards.
- Arduino Duemilanove
- Arduino Uno
- Arduino Mega
- Arduino Leonardo
- Arduino Due
- Supports 5V and 3.3V main boards with IOREF pin
- For easy access by EasyVR compiler, supports direct PC connection on "bridge", a special software focused mode with seperate USB/ Serial chip and only its USB interface
- Different serial connection and also EasyVR embed module can be updated fast(via Mode Jumper)
- Supports remapping serial pins by shield(on SW mode)
- 3.5mm voice output jak compaible as earphone or exit route