Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (2)
- Suggestion Box
BeagleBone Black's final version Rev C is now in Robotistan.com stocks..BeagleBone Black is a high-grade mini computer board. It can operate on Ubuntu or Android platforms. It is a lower-cost, high-expansion focused devolopment kit ısing a low cost Sitara™ AM3358 ARM® Cortex™-A8 processor from Texas Instruments. It is ideal for the ones who wants to work with high performance hardwares.It has 1 GHz processor, 512 MB DDR3 internal RAM, Linux Debian preloaded internal 4 GB memory, µHDMI connection for sound and video out on it. DC 5V adapter input, GPIO pins, microSD memory card input and USB outputs are the features which increases the BeagleBone's ease of use.Features:
The product package includes a mini USB cable for PC connection. You have to purchase separalety the other components like Adapter, Mikro HDMI Cable etc.
- Processor: Sitara AM3359AZCZ100 1GHz, 2000 MIPS
- Graphics Engine: SGX530 3D
- SDRAM Memory: 512MB DDR3L 606MHZ
- Onboard Flash: 4GB, 8bit Embedded eMMC
- PMIC: TPS65217C PMIC regulator and one additional LDO.
- Debug Support: Optional Onboard 20-pin CTI JTAG, Serial Header
- Power Source: miniUSB or DC Jack 5VDC Adapter Input
- 88.98mm x 54.63mm x 18.84mm
- Indicators: 1-Power, 2-Ethernet, 4-User Controlled LEDs
- High Speed USB 2.0
- 6 pin 3.3V TTL
- Ethernet 10/100, RJ45
- SD / MMC Connector: microSD, 3.3V
- User Input: Reset Button, Boot Button, Power Button
- Video Out: 16b HDMI, 1280x1024 (MAX), 1024x768, 1280x720, 1440x900 w / EDID Support
- Audio: Via HDMI Interface, Stereo
- 3.3V I / O on All Signals
- McASP0, SPI1, I2C, GPIO (65), LCD, GPMC, MMC1, MMC2, 7 AIN (1.8V MAX), 4 Timers, 3 Serial Ports, CAN0, EHRPWM (0,2), XDMA Interrupt, Power Button, Expansion Board ID
- Weight: 39.80 gram
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları