Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (12)
- Suggestion Box
It’s an open-source single-board computer. It can run Android 4.4, Ubuntu, Debian, Rasberry Pi Image. It uses the AllWinner H3 SoC, and has 512MB DDR3 SDRAM.
The board can not be powered via the USB-OTG connector. You need to use Orange Pi Power Adapter.
- H3 Quad-core Cortex-A7 H.265/HEVC 4K
- Mali400MP2 GPU @600MHz (Supports OpenGL ES 2.0)
- 512MB DDR3 RAM (shared with GPU)
- Micro SD/TF card slot (max. 64GB)
- Realtek RTL8189ETV, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n WiFi (u.FL antenna)
- On-board microphone
- On-board IR receiver
- Camera connector (CSI), supports 1080p 30 fps video
- HDCP and HDMI CEC supported HDMI
- 2x USB host
- 1x USB OTG
- 1x power button
- Raspberry Pi B+/Pi 2/Pi 3/Zero compatible 40-pin GPIO (connections are upside down reversed)
- Power and status LEDs
- TTL level UART for debug
- Supported OS:Linux Android, Ubuntu, Debian, Raspberry Pi Image
- Dimensions 69 mm × 48mm
- Weight: 36gr
Sizin İçin Seçtiklerimiz
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları