OBD-II UART (CAN) Vehicle Identification Kit
Brand / Origin
Out of stock Alert when in stock
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
This is a kit includes, OBDII - UART converter module and DB9 converter cable neededfor connection. You can read sensor data, detect fault codes and acces various information from your vehicle via OBD port.
You may see the Wikipedia page for detailed information about OBD system.
This board supports common used communication protocols like CAN-BUS and JBUS with its ELM327 supported STN1110 chip. You can find UART communication pins on the board to connect Bluetooth or FTDI modules. OBD - DB9 connection cable is in the kit. However, you will need a FTDI cable or any other USB - UART converter to use on PC.
- Fully compatible with ELM327 AT command set
- Supports extended ST command set
- UART connection interface (38 bps - 10 Mbps baudrate
- Safe bootloarder for firmware updating possibility
- Supports all legal registered OBD II protocols
- ISO 15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO 14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
- ISO 9141-2 (Asian and Europian manufactored vehicles and Chrysler)
- SAE J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
- SAE J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
- Not registered protocol support:
- ISO 15765
- ISO 11898 (raw CAN)
- Supports SAW J1939 OBD protocol used in long vehicles
- Advanced automatic protocol detecting feature
- Large cache memory
- Voltage input for accumulator charging
- OBD-II UART modul
- OBD-II DB9 converter cable
Sizin İçin Seçtiklerimiz
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları