Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
This optical dust sensor can measure the air quality very accurately by measuring air particles or dust based on laser detection.
This sensor is supplied with the accompanying cable and USB to serial converter to connect the sensor to a computer if needed.Product contents: Nova SDS011 sensor module, USB-UART adapter (CH340), interface cableNova SDS011 Characteristics:
- Accurate and Reliable: laser detection, stable, good consistency;
- Quick response: response time is less than 10 seconds when the scene changes;
- Easy integration: UART output (or IO output can be customized), fan built-in;
- High resolution: resolution of 0.3ug/m3.
Using laser scattering principle:
Light scattering can be induced when particles go through the detecting area.
The scattered light is transformed into electrical signals and these signals will be amplified and processed.
The number and diameter of particles can be obtained by analysis because the signal waveform has certain relations with the particles diameter.Nova SDS011 Technical Specs:
- Measuring output PM2.5,PM10
- Range 0.0-999.9 ug/m3
- Power supply voltage 5V
- Maximum working current 100mA
- Sleep current 2 mA
- Operating temperature range -20-50℃
- Response time 1s
- Serial data output frequency 1 time/s
- Particle diameter resolution Less than 0.3um
- Relative error 10%
- Product size 71x70x23mm
Comminucation Protocol:Serial baud rate: 9600 8N1Message header: AA
Data 1: PM2.5 low byte
Data 2: PM2.5 high byte
Data 3: PM10 low byte
Data 4: PM10 high byte
Data 5: 0(reserved)
Data 6: 0(reserved)
Message trailer: AB
Checksum: data 1 + data 2 + ...+ data 6
PM2.5 data content: PM2.5 (ug/m3) = ((PM2.5 high byte*256 ) + PM2.5 low byte)/10
PM10 data content: PM10 (ug/m3) = ((PM10 high byte*256 ) + PM10 low byte)/10Pin Connections:
Documents and Useful Links:
- NC Not connected
- 1μm PM2.5: 0-999μg/m3, PWM Output
- 5V 5V DC Input
- 2.5μm PM10: 0-999 μg/m3, PWM Output
- GND Ground/min
- RXD RX UART data (3.3V)
- TXD TX UART data (3.3V)
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları