- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
NodeMCU V3 - ESP-12S WiFi Bluetooth Module Development Board (CH340C)
NodeMCU is an improved version using ESP-12S module. In this version, communication power and communication distance have been strengthened. Maximum efficiency has been achieved with IESP-12Si Module, longer range and communication speed have been achieved. It is also now smaller and sleeker. It supports GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC connections without the need for an extra microcontroller. The NodeMCU Module can be used in many industrial projects such as home automation, sensor networks, industrial wireless control systems, remote monitoring of room temperature and humidity, and smart systems in general.
NodeMCU V3 - ESP-12S WiFi Bluetooth Module Technical Specifications:
- Operating Frequency: 2400 - 2484MHz
- Serial Port Baud Rate: 115200 (default), Adjustable
- Internal Flash Memory: 4MB
- Processor: 32 Bit Processor
- Wireless Network Mode: Station / softAP / SoftAP + Station
- Wireless Criteria: 802.11 b / g / n - 2.4 GHz, WiFi, WPA / WPA2 Security Mode Support AT Command Support
Note: Compatible with all ESP-12 pins. But when connecting with Arduino, you have to use the 5V / 3.3V level converter circuit.
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları