- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
IMX219-160IR Camera, 160° FOV, Infrared, Applicable for Jetson Nano
IMX219-160IR Camera is a USB camera board module used for boards with USB input on development boards. In addition, the ability to take pictures, store temperatures or record videos expands the capabilities of your microcontroller.
IMX219-160IR Camera Application Areas:
With Jetson Nano AI computer;
- Face Recognition
- Waypoint Detection
- License plate recognition
Suitable for AI Projects such as.
IMX219-160IR Camera Technical Specifications:
- Megapixels: 8
- Sensor: IMX219
- Resolution: 3280 x 2464
- Lens features:
- CMOS size: 1/4 inch
- Aperture (K): 2.35
- Focal Length: 3.15mm
- Angle of View (diagonal): 160 degrees
- Distortion: <14.3%
- 4 Screw Holes:
- Used for attachment.
- Provides 3.3V power output.
- Size: 25 x 24mm
- CM3/3+/4 realized Jetson Nano, Jetson Xavier NX.
- Managed to connect infrared LED and/or fill flash LED.
- It is recommended to see at night with infrared LEDs.
- Raspberry Pi - Jetson Nano - 10.1inch Capacitive Touch LCD (E) Display for PC
- Module - 1024×600 Pixel HDMI - IPS Fully Laminated Screen
- IMX219-77 Camera for Jetson Nano - 77 Degree Viewing AngleJetson Nano için
- IMX219-77 Kamera - 77 Derece Görüş Açısı
Products that can be used together:
Useful Links / Documents:
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları