- Payment Options
- Comments (3)
- Suggestion Box
ESP8266-07 Wifi Serial Transceiver Module is a very economic and usefull Wifi module with same features as ESP8266 and also it can be used as SMD or pinned and it has inner antenna output. It supports TCP/IP protocol.
Antenna is not sent with the product.
- 802.11 b/g/n support
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P) Support
- Inner TCP/IP protocol stack
- +19,5dBm output power (on 802.11b mode)
- Leak current < 10uA
- 32-bit inner processor with low power consumption
- SDIO 1.1/2.0, SPI and UART support
- STBC, 1x1 MIMO, 2x1 MIMO
- Turning on and receiving data package time < 2ms
- Power consumption on Stand-by state < 1mW
- Click here for English datasheet.
- Click here for ESP8266 IOT SDK.
- Click here for detailed information and information of useage with Arduino.
- Click here for detailed information and example application.
- Click here for ESP8266 community forum.