Same Day Shipping
If you purchase before 3pm, your products will ship at the same day. Except saturday and sunday
Add to Favorites
You can add this product on your list and check it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Cactus Micro is a WiFi connected Arduino board. ATmega32u4 microcontroller and ESP8266 WiFi modul are available on the board. Board is small sized, so you can easily integrate projects which you have lack of space.Features:
Note: Arduino D13 pin is plugged to CH_PD pin of ESP8266. If you want to activate ESP modul, you should set as HIGH D13 output.
- Internal ESP8266 (ESP-3) WiFi modul (Communicate with Arduino via Serial1 port)
- ATmega32u4, 3.3V 8MHz microcontroller
- Compatible with Arduino IDE 1.0.6 and over version (Choose LilyPad USB as board)
- 4 10-bit ADC port
- 12 digital I/O port (5 of these ports are PWM ports)
- RX and TX serial communication