- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
13.3 inch Capacitive Touch LCD Screen 1920x1080 IPS
13.3 inch IPS screen, 1920 x 1080 high resolution. Toughened glass cover. It supports multiple mini computers and multiple systems and supports all raspberry pi versions. It supports popular mini PCs and general desktop computers such as Raspberry Pi. Power management, brightness/contrast adjustment etc. Multilingual OSD menu is available for 3.5mm audio jack supports HDMI audio output. Embedded ferrite Hi-Fi speaker. It comes with a 75° tilt angle foot.
13.3" HDMI Touch Screen Specifications:
- 13.3 inch IPS screen, 1920 x 1080 high resolution.
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness.
- While working with Raspberry Pi, it supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie.
- When working as a computer monitor, Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7 supports ten-point touch.
- 3.5mm audio jack supports HDMI audio output.
- Supports multi-language OSD menu (can be used for power control, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.)
- Built-in black magnetic hi-fi speakers (no external speakers required)
- Support VGA input (requires additional VGA adapter cable)
- Supports universal wall mounts with 100 × 100 mm wall mount fixing holes (M4 screw holes) on the back.r.
- It comes with a 75° tilt angle bracket.
- Pay attention to the version without housing, without VGA input and corresponding stand function.
13.3" HDMI Touch Screen Package Contents:
• 13.3 inch HDMI LCD (H) x1
• Power adapter 12V x1
• HDMI cable x1
• HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter x1
• USB A to Micro-B cable x1
• Triangular stand x1
• Button board cable x1
Button card x1
Operating the 13.3" HDMI Touch Screen with Computer:
This product supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7 operating system：
- Connect the 12/1A power adapter to the DC interface of the LCD, after connecting it, the backlight will be on.
- Connect the TOUCH interface of the LCD to the USB interface of the computer. Wait a minute, the Touch will be automatically recognized by Windows
- If you are using HDMI, you need to connect the HDMI interface of the LCD to the HDMI port of the computer. After about 5 seconds, you can see that the LCD is displayed properly. If you need sound, you can plug 3.5mm headphones into the HP ports.
- Use VGA, you need to connect the VGA interface of LCD to VGA ports of computer with Mini HDMI to VGA Cable
1) If the multi-screen is connected to a PC at the same time, you can only control the cursor with this LCD, so please set the LCD as the main screen.
2) Some computers do not support HDMI display Hot Plug. In this case, you can fix it by restarting the computer.
3) HP audio output only works when using HDMI communication
4) Mini HDMI to VGA Cable is required and must be purchased separately if you are using VGA communication.
What is the working current of 13.3 inch HDMI LCD H?
This LCD is powered by two interfaces. One is POWER port, you need to connect a 12V/1A power adapter to this interface, the working current of this interface is about 12V/0.6A. The other is the TOUCH interface. You need to connect this interface to the USB interface of the master, the working current is about 5V/80mA.
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları