Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 3:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (4)
- Suggestion Box
Proskit MT-1233C is a practical digital multimeter which has easy to read LCD screen, constant performance and high security.
It has DC and AC Voltage, AC current, resistor, temperature, diode and continuity measurement functions. It is an ideal device for students, home useage, basic maintenance and repair works with its high measurement sensitivity and easy to read lighted LCD screen.
- Maximum voltage between terminal and ground: 1000V
- Measuring time: Update on every 2-3 seconds
- Measurement is out of range warning: "1" appears on screen.
- Automatic negative polarity determination
- Operating Temperature: 0℃～40℃ (Relative Humidity: 0-75%)
- Storing Temperature: -10℃～50℃ (Relative Humidity: 0-75%)
- Power: 2 1.5V battery AAA
- Sizes: 130(u)*72(g)*28(y) mm
- Approximate Weight: 130g (battery is not included)
DC Voltage 200m/2000m/20/200V ±(0.8%+3d), 500V ±(1.0%+3d) AC Voltage 200/500V ±(1.2%+5d) DC Current 2000u/20m/200mA ±(1.2%+5d), 10A ±(2.5%+5d) Resistor 200Ω ±(1.5%+5d), 2000/20k/200kΩ ±(1.0%+3d)20MΩ ±(1.0%+5d),
Temperature -40~150C ±(1.0%+3d),
150-1000C ±(1.5%+15d)-40~302F ±(1.0%+4d),
Continuity Test Yes Diode Test Yes EN61010-1 CE/CAT I 600V, CATII 300V