Pololu 5V, 5A Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V50F5
Brand / Origin
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
Featured Campaigns Related the Product
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
The D24V50Fx family of step-down voltage regulators generates lower output voltages from input voltages as high as 38 V. They are switching regulators (also called switched-mode power supplies (SMPS) or DC-to-DC converters) with typical efficiencies between 85% and 95%, which is much more efficient than linear voltage regulators, especially when the difference between the input and output voltage is large. The available output current is a function of the input voltage and efficiency (see the Typical Efficiency and Output Current section below), but the output current can typically be as high as 5 A.The modules have built-in reverse-voltage protection, short-circuit protection, a thermal shutdown feature that helps prevent damage from overheating, a soft-start feature that reduces inrush current, and an under-voltage lockout.
- Input voltage: 38V max.
- Output voltage: 5V(with 4% accuracy)
- Output current (continuous): 5A
- Integrated reverse-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-temperature shutoff, soft-start, and under-voltage lockout
- Giriş gerilimi ve yüke bağlı olarak 85% - 95% arası verimliliğe sahiptir
- Typical no-load quiescent current under 1 mA; can be reduced to 10 µA to 20 µA per volt on VIN by disabling the board
- Dimensions: 17.8 mm × 20.3 mm × 8.8 mm
- Two 0.086″ mounting holes for #2 or M2 screws
This buck regulator has five connection points for four different connections: enable (EN), input voltage (VIN), 2x ground (GND), and output voltage (VOUT).
- The input voltage, VIN, powers the regulator. Voltages between 4.5 V and 38 V can be applied to VIN, but for versions of the regulator that have an output voltage higher than 4.5 V, the effective lower limit of VIN is VOUT plus the regulator’s dropout voltage, which varies approximately linearly with the load (see below for graphs of dropout voltages as a function of the load).
- The output voltage, VOUT, is fixed and depends on the regulator version: the D24V50F3 version outputs 3.3 V and the D24V50F5 version outputs 5 V.
- The regulator is enabled by default: a 100 kΩ pull-up resistor on the board connects the ENABLE pin to reverse-protected VIN. The ENABLE pin can be driven low (under 0.6 V) to put the board into a low-power state. The quiescent current draw in this sleep mode is dominated by the current in the pull-up resistor from ENABLE to VIN and by the reverse-voltage protection circuit, which will draw between 10 µA and 20 µA per volt on VIN when ENABLE is held low. If you do not need this feature, you should leave the ENABLE pin disconnected.
Sizin İçin Seçtiklerimiz
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları