- Payment Options
- Comments (1)
- Suggestion Box
MSP430 LaunchPad artık USB'li !
MSP-EXP430F5529LP LaunchPad (or F5529 LaunchPad), MSP430F5529 is cheap and easy to use with micro USB. You can make development easily and fastly with MSP430.
If you want to start development with LaunchPad, this kit includes everything you need. You can do debug and compile processes on board. Also, you can add user interface easily with button and leds of board. Through 40 piece headers, this kit, which has ability of fast prototyping, can be used with BoosterPack moduls. For example, wireless moduls, display drivers, temperature sensors.
- Processor: MSP430F5529 16-bit
- 25 MHz processor speed
- 128KB Flash and 8KB RAM
- 12 Bit SAR ADC
- Various USB device class examples and embedded software libraries available (CDC, HID, MSC)
- Open source onboard debugger with application UART
- USB as power source: 5V and 3.3V through a high efficiency DC/DC converter
- 40 pin LaunchPad standard leveraging the BoosterPack ecosystem
- MSP-EXP430F5529LP Launchpad
- Micro USB Cable
- User's Guide