MegaPi Stepper Motor Driver
Brand / Origin
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
This module is designed to drive stepper motors. It uses DRV8825 chip and has a maximum driving current of 2.5A. The DRV8825 is a complete micro-stepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. It is designed to operate bipolar stepper motors in full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8/ 1/16, or 1/32 step modes. We add an on-board potentiometer, so you can change the current of motor easily.
- Compatible with 4 wire bi-polar stepper motors;
- A potentiometer to control the current of the stepper motor;
- A on board heat sink helping heat dissipation;
- Capable of driving one stepper motor (green interface);
- Color-code male and female pins ensure connecting with MegaPi correctly;
- Small size for easy connecting with MegaPi.
- Motor driver: DRV8825
- Output current：1.75A (with proper heatsinking at 24 V and 25°C）
- Max current: 2.5A (pay attention to heat dissipation)
- Drive voltage: 8.2V-45V
- Note: MegaPi max supply voltage 12V
- Logic voltage: 5V
- Dimensions: 1.5cm x 2.0cm
Sizin İçin Seçtiklerimiz
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları