MindioBOX Earthquake Alarm
Little engineers at work!
- How does a robot feel movement?
- Can I set the intensity of the movement that the robot will feel?
- In what ways can the robot give warnings?
Get ready to explore electronics, energy conversions, communication and warning systems as you assemble custom designed parts as you build the Earthquake Alarm. Enrich your experience by changing the positions and angles of the pieces.
Benefits of MindioBOX Stem Sets for Children:
- The ability to follow directions, pay attention and concentrate develops.
- Develops the ability to establish cause-effect relationships.
- An infrastructure that can make technological design is formed.
- Understands the properties of materials and movement mechanisms of objects.
- It significantly increases creativity and analytical thinking skills.
- Develops hand-eye coordination and muscle skills.
- It makes learning permanent.
What is The Aim of This Box For Children to Learn?
- Can design electrical circuits that can be used in simple communication and warning systems.
- It might explain that a battery stores energy that can be used to run a circuit.
- Explain that electrical energy converts into sound (buzzer) and light (LED).
- Can explain the material properties of circuit elements such as battery, cable, terminal, LED and buzzer and why they are produced from those materials.
- It can make designs that will change the shaking intensity required for the warning system to give an alarm.
- Define the components of electrical based warning circuits and construct a new circuit.
MindioBOX Earthquake Alarm Package Contents:
- Wooden Parts
- Plastic Parts
- Eva Parts
- Paper Parts
- Metal Parts
- Adhesive Parts
- Battery Bed
- Installation Guide
Useful Links / Documents: