Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (2)
- Suggestion Box
Make your own oscilloscope!This DSO138 digital oscilloscope kit adopts ARM Cortex-M3 processor and with 2.4-inch TFT screen. It's easy and reliable for circuit operation. It can display frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
DSO138 DIY Oscilloscope Features:
- This kit uses ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and includes a 2.4-inch color
- TFT display screen, can be used as ARM test development board.
- Can be secondary development on the basis of this kit, for example, it can be changed to Millivoltmeter, data loggers.
- Adjustable vertical displacement, and with instructions.
- With automatic, regular and one-shot modes, easy to capture the moment waveform.
- Available rising or falling edge trigger.
- Observable previous trigger waveform (negative delay).
- Can freeze at any time waveform display (HOLD function).
- Comes 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source.
- With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
- Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off.
- Short-circuit and open-circuit detection: can help the user find out the soldering error.
- TFT controller recognition function.
- The SMD has been soldered, more suitable for electronic beginner.
- 1 * DSO138 DIY Digital Oscilloscope Kit
- 1 * Probe
- 3 * User Manual(English)
DSO138 DIY Oscilloscope Kit Tech Specs:
- Maximum Real-time Sampling Rate: 1Msps
- Accuracy: 12Bit
- Sampling Buffer Depth: 1024 bytes
- Analog Bandwidth: 0-200KHz
- Vertical Sensitivity: 10mV / Div - 5V / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Maximum Input Voltage: 50Vpp (1: 1 probe), 400Vpp (10: 1 probe)
- Coupling Modes: DC / AC / GND
- The Horizontal Time Base Range: 10μs / Div - 50s / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)
- Supply Voltage: DC 9V
- PCB Size: 117 * 76mm / 4.6 * 3in
- Screen Size: 52 * 40mm / 2 * 1.57in
- Package Size: 18 * 12.5 * 3cm / 7.08 * 4.92 * 1.18in
- Package Weight: 119g / 4.21oz
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları