Out of stock Alert when in stock
Same Day Shipping
If you purchase before 3pm, your products will ship at the same day. Except saturday and sunday
Add to Favorites
You can add this product on your list and check it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (2)
- Suggestion Box
Make your own oscilloscope!This DSO138 digital oscilloscope kit adopts ARM Cortex-M3 processor and with 2.4-inch TFT screen. It's easy and reliable for circuit operation. It can display frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
DSO138 DIY Oscilloscope Features:
- This kit uses ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and includes a 2.4-inch color
- TFT display screen, can be used as ARM test development board.
- Can be secondary development on the basis of this kit, for example, it can be changed to Millivoltmeter, data loggers.
- Adjustable vertical displacement, and with instructions.
- With automatic, regular and one-shot modes, easy to capture the moment waveform.
- Available rising or falling edge trigger.
- Observable previous trigger waveform (negative delay).
- Can freeze at any time waveform display (HOLD function).
- Comes 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source.
- With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
- Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off.
- Short-circuit and open-circuit detection: can help the user find out the soldering error.
- TFT controller recognition function.
- The SMD has been soldered, more suitable for electronic beginner.
- 1 * DSO138 DIY Digital Oscilloscope Kit
- 1 * Probe
- 3 * User Manual(English)
DSO138 DIY Oscilloscope Kit Tech Specs:
- Maximum Real-time Sampling Rate: 1Msps
- Accuracy: 12Bit
- Sampling Buffer Depth: 1024 bytes
- Analog Bandwidth: 0-200KHz
- Vertical Sensitivity: 10mV / Div - 5V / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Maximum Input Voltage: 50Vpp (1: 1 probe), 400Vpp (10: 1 probe)
- Coupling Modes: DC / AC / GND
- The Horizontal Time Base Range: 10μs / Div - 50s / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)
- Supply Voltage: DC 9V
- PCB Size: 117 * 76mm / 4.6 * 3in
- Screen Size: 52 * 40mm / 2 * 1.57in
- Package Size: 18 * 12.5 * 3cm / 7.08 * 4.92 * 1.18in
- Package Weight: 119g / 4.21oz