- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Mini OSD Card for APM
Mini OSD is a small circuit board that pulls telemetry data from your APM or Pixhawk flight controller and puts it into your FPV video stream. You will need an FTDI adapter to program the OSD module to configure the layout of the screen and what is displayed.
Mini OSD Why?
The Mini OSD (On Screen Display) is a small circuit board that pulls telemetry data from your APM or Pixhawk flight controller and overlays it over your FPV (First Person View) video stream. Useful if you're flying in FPV mode or don't want to use a laptop in the field to see your telemetry data in Mission Planner.
Mini OSD Card for APM Specifications:
- ATmega328P with Arduino bootloader
- MAX7456 monochrome (monochrome) screenshot
- FTDI cable compatible pinout
- Standard 6-pin ISP header
- 2 independent power sections, each with an LED indicator
- Solder bridges for joining power sections
- +5V 500mA regulator for supply input up to +12V
- Solder jumper for PAL video option
- Open test points for HSYNC and LOS
Mini OSD Card Dimensions for APM:
- Length: 43 mm (58 mm with pins)
- Width: 18mm
- Height: 8mm
- Weight: 9g (with tips)
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları