- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
You can use this ADC modul with the microcontrollers do not have analog to digital converter unit or to get high resolution measurements. The module is capable to measure 860 times in a second with 16-bit quality with ADS1115 chip. It is possible to amplify the input signal up to 16 times. It is possible to operate it between 2 V and 5 V.
It is possible to set 4 different I2C device adress by using soldering jumpers on the board. This means you can use get 16 analog channells by using 4 of these boards maximum at the sametime.
- Supply voltage: 2 V - 5 V
- Low power consumption: 150 uA in continous measuring mode, automatical shut-down
- 8 SPS - 860 kSPS configurable data rate (SPS: samples per second)
- 4 normal input or 2 differential inpu
- Programmable comparator circuit
- I2C ardess: varies between 0x48 - 0x4B
- Click here for ADS1115 datasheet.
- Click here for example application and Arduino library.
- Click here for Raspberry Pi library.