Same Day Shipping
If you purchase before 3.00 pm, your products will ship at the same day. Except saturday and sunday
Add to Favorites
You can add this product on your list and check it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (2)
- Suggestion Box
his motor driver which has black printed circuit board, is the updated version of original A4988 step motor driver. Through 4 stratified printed circuit design, board can carry %20 more current from old version(green printed circuit.
A4988 Step Motor Driver Board is the most usefull microstep bipolar step motor driver. Driver has current limitation, reverse voltage protection and 5 different microstep reolution features. Operation voltage range is between 8V and 35V. Driver draws current 2A for each bobbin.Features:
Driver needs logic voltage source(3-5.5V) ,which is connected to VDD and GND pins, and motor power source(8-35V)which is connected to VMOT and GND. Decoupling capacitors of these sources must be compatible with board and these sources must be proper for expected currents (up to 4A for power source).
- Easy step and direction control interface
- Five different step resolution: Full step, half step, quarter step, eighth step, sixteenth step.
- Configurable current control provides draw more current for.
- Smart switch control choose direct current slowdown mode automatically(Fast slowdown and slow slowdown).
- Thermal shutdown at high temperature, reverse voltage protection, high current protection is available.
- Reverse voltage protection is available.
* If Driver draws current don't touch position of cables and motor connections. First, you should cut the power. Otherwise it may damage your driver.
MS1 MS2 MS3 Micro Resolution LOW LOW LOW Full step HIGH LOW LOW
LOW HIGH LOW Quarter step HIGH HIGH LOW Eighth step HIGH HIGH HIGH sixteenth step