Out of stock Alert when in stock
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (23)
- Suggestion Box
Our favourite single board computer has been upgraded. Here is Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+The new Raspberry Pi has a 1.4GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU. Also, the wireless capabilities has been upgraded to dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.2 with BLE support. Besides all these wireless features, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ also has three times more speed in Ethernet performance than the older models. There is now a PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) support with an additional PoE hat you have to buy seperately.Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Technical Specifications:
Documents:* As granted by the producer, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ will remain in production until at least January 2023.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları