- Payment Options
- Comments (1)
- Suggestion Box
L86-M33 is an ultra compact GNSS POT (Patch on Top) module with an embedded 18.4 × 18.4 × 4.0mm patch antenna and utilizes the MediaTek new generation GNSS chipset MT3333 that achieves the perfect peorformance. Designed to be compatible with Quectel GPS L80 module In the compact and unified form factor, it provides a flexible and scalable platform for migrating from GPS to GNSS. This saving-space design makes L86-M33 a perfect module for miniature devices. Adopted by LCC package and integrating patch antenna, L86-M33 has exceptional performance both in acquisition and tracking.
Combining advanced AGPS called EASY™ (Embedded Assist System) and proven AlwaysLocate™ technology, L86-M33 achieves the highest performance and fully meets the industrial standard. EASY™ technology ensures L86-M33 can calculate and predict orbits automatically using the ephemeris data (up to 3 days) stored in internal flash memory, so L86-M33 can fix position quickly even at indoor signal levels with low power consumption. With AlwaysLocate™ technology, L86-M33 can adaptively adjust the on/off time to achieve balance between positioning accuracy and power consumption according to the environmental and motion conditions.
L86-M33 supports automatic antenna switching function. It can achieve the switching between internal patch antenna and external active antenna. Moreover, it keeps positioning during the switching process.
Due to its compact design, high precision and sensitivity, L86-M33 is perfectly suitable for a broad range of M2M applications such as portable device, automotive, personal tracking, security and industrial PDA. It is especially suitable for special applications, like GPS mouse and OBD.
- Multi-GNSS engine for GPS, GLONASS, and QZSS
- Embedded patch antenna: 18.4 x 18.4 x 4.0mm
- Compact size: 16.0 x 16.0 x 6.45mm
- Automatic antenna switching function
- Support short circuit protection and antenna detection
- Built-in LNA for better sensitivity
- EASY™, advanced AGPS technology without external memory
- Ultra low power consumption in tracking mode, 26mA
- AlwaysLocate™, an intelligent controller of periodic mode
- LOCUS, embedded logger function without the need of host and external flash
- High sensitivity: -167dBm@Tracking, -149dBm@Acquisition
- 99 acquisition channels, 33 tracking channels
- Balloon mode, for high altitude up to 80km
- Support DGPS, SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
- Great anti-jamming performance due to multi-tone active interference canceller
- PPS VS. NMEA can be used in time service
- Support SDK command developed by Quectel
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları