Me Touch Sensor - 11020
Brand / Origin
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Me Touch Sensor is a capacitive touch sensor based on TTP223-BA6. It will be triggered by finger touch. You can also connect the "TOUCH" pinhole to some metal construction and touch the metal to trigger the sensor. The sensitivity is fixed to a proper level. If you need to adjust it to fit some special case, you can try to change the value of R3 and C4. It needs 0.5s for the self-calibration after energized. During that, please don't touch the sensor.
- Contactless touch trigger
- Self-adaptation sensitivity
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54 mm pin holes for connecting with Dupont wire
- Easy wiring with 6P6C RJ25 interface
- Arduino library for easy programming
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- Size: 24 x 48 x 16 mm (length x width x height)
Sizin İçin Seçtiklerimiz
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları